Last Modified Sept 07, 2023
End-User License Agreement (EULA) of Table Needs, Inc.
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and Table Needs Inc
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Table Needs software (“Software”) directly from Table Needs Inc or indirectly through a Table Needs Inc authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Table Needs software. It provides a license to use the Table Needs software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the Table Needs software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking “accept” or installing and/or using the Table Needs software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by Table Needs Inc herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any Table Needs Inc updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
Table Needs Inc hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Table Needs software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the Table Needs software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Table Needs software.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- use the Software for any purpose that Table Needs Inc considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
Intellectual Property and Ownership
Table Needs Inc shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Table Needs Inc.
Table Needs Inc reserves the right to grant licences to use the Software to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Table Needs Inc.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of US.
SMS / Text Messages
- Table Needs sends updates regarding order status to restaurant guests who have opted in to SMS notifications.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the sending number. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive multiple messages for each order as the order is placed, paid, started, completed, delivered, or unable to be delivered. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.