Control cash flow while investing in growth with Table Needs Capital
Table Needs, Inc., a leading point of sale system provider, announced the introduction of flexible restaurant financing, powered by Stripe, to help quick service restaurants, coffee shops, and food trucks manage cash flow and invest in their business.
With Table Needs Capital, owners and operators in the food service industry have increased access to flexible, on-demand restaurant financing. No lengthy application or personal credit check is required — eligible businesses are automatically pre-qualified and can receive funds as soon as two business days after approval.
FEATURED BENEFITS OF TABLE NEEDS CAPITAL RESTAURANT FINANCING INCLUDE:
- No lengthy application: There’s no personal credit check and no complicated application process. Eligibility is based on factors such as payment volume and history on Table Needs’ payment solution.
- Receive funds quickly: Restaurant financing funds typically arrive in as soon as 2 business days, directly into the customer’s bank account.
- One flat fee: Pay one flat fee that never changes. There are no compounding interest charges or late fees.
- Pay when you get paid: Repayment is fully automated and adjusts to the customer’s daily sales. Stripe deducts a fixed percentage of sales until the total owed is repaid.
“With the addition of Table Needs Capital to our offerings furthers Table Needs’ commitment to our customers achieving and maintaining profitability. These loans, we are able to help our customers get over the common financial hurdles that stall growth and create instability in their businesses,” said Ben Simmons, CEO of Table Needs.“The restaurant industry is notorious for its volatility, making it difficult for many restaurant owners to secure restaurant financing to weather economic uncertainties or invest in their business, Table Needs is excited to offer a solution.”
TABLE NEEDS: THE RELIABLE PARTNER FOR INDEPENDENT QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANTS, COFFEE SHOPS, AND FOOD TRUCKS
The launch of Table Needs Capital and restaurant financing is the most recent proof of the restaurant POS company’s commitment to helping independent quick service restaurants and food trucks run profitable businesses. From an all-in-one restaurant point of sale system featuring an integrated kitchen display system, online ordering, QR code ordering, and menu management as well as professional services like restaurant marketing, restaurant licenses and permits, sales tax automation, and bookkeeping, Table Needs offers restaurant owners a profit-focused approach to operating their restaurants.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TABLE NEEDS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Point of Sale Mobile App: https://tableneeds.com/mobile-pos-system/
- Point of Sale: https://tableneeds.com/pos-system
- Online Ordering: https://tableneeds.com/online-food-ordering-system
- Scan to Order and Pay: https://tableneeds.com/scan-to-pay-scan-to-order
- Legal: https://tableneeds.com/restaurant-food-truck-license-permits/
- Marketing: https://tableneeds.com/marketer
- Bookkeeping: https://tableneeds.com/bookkeeper
- Menu Design and Management: https://tableneeds.com/restaurant-menu-design-management
Resources Blog: https://tableneeds.com/blog